- 1.7 GHz CPU
- nVidia GeForce2 / ATI Radeon 8500 or better video card with 32MB video memory
- 256 MB RAM
- DirectSound compatible sound card
- Mouse compatible device
In game mode:
remgamma - remove gamma on the level
stwnn - complete level successfully.
cheath - gives 1000 hp.
st1 - gives 15000 hp.
st2 - invincibility.
stammo - gives some ammo.
stexp or cheatexp - adds enough exp for getting new level.
cheats - + 50 to the speed skill.
cheatw - + 100 skills of weapons reloading.
stkk - to kill all monsters withing a radius of 1000 pixels from the character.
stk9 - to kill all monsters on the map.
stgod - makes all skills (except perk) 100 or 200 sequential. adds also 50000 money.
stm or cheatm - + 10 000 money.
stshop - download shop on the level.
stmus[x] - turn the x number of tracks.
stmusstop - stop current track.
stat - turn on\off current statistics.
NOTE: To enable cheat codes type letters
on the keyboard during the game.
In Survive mode codes do not work.
Alien Shooter 2 (Alien Shooter - Vengeance) is a large-scale sequel to the first part of Alien Shooter. This is the unique alloy of arcade action and RPG elements which combines well-established world of classical games and unmatched dynamics of the first part.
The player will find well-built plot line with several ways to pass, many additional quests, ability to choose and upgrade the character.
The most impressive technical innovations are:
- dynamic shadows and lighting;
- about 10 000 monsters on each map, showing up to 100 monsters simultaneously on one playing screen;
- natural phenomena (fog, rain, water);
- NPC characters;
You will also find:
- more than 50 types of weapons - now you can not just kill but also burn, freeze and even diminish the enemies;
- more than 20 types of useful gadgets - from flash lights, radars and medkits to battle drones;
- 3 game modes: Campaign, Survive and Network game;
And, to crown it all, dynamic music and sound effects.